The A-ICE Flight Information Display System (A-FIDS) ensures that all relevant information is displayed at the right time and in the right place. Supporting multi-lingual display technology.
The A-FIDS, ensures that all relevant information is displayed at the right time, in the right place. A-FIDS, supports external interfaces to web servers, to allow pages to be delivered quickly to wherever they are needed, increasing the audience and potentially reducing terminal congestion. Connected with the Central Database (A-ODB), the system is designed to operate with minimal manual entry.
- A-FIDS is a scalable, state-of-the-art system including multi-lingual display technology
- Flight, delay or boarding information, as well as gate or baggage belt assignments, can be processed automatically
- A well-designed system contributing to a more efficient facility, promoting traveller’s satisfaction
- User configurable displays for different departments and locations
- Clustered monitors for extended displays
- Support for specialized devices
- Emergency override message displays
- Remote monitoring and maintenance
- Free text display pages
- Timed sequencing for rolling displays
- Full system and management reporting