A-ICE are getting ready for the IGHC – the IATA Ground Handling Conference in Madrid. We’re pleased to be exhibiting at Stand 13A and looking forward to this opportunity to speak with our industry peers and both current and future customers.
IGHC gives us a unique opportunity to showcase our revolutionary solutions for ground handlers – from the all-encompassing A-DCS departure control system, to specific modules such as A-WBS weight and balance.
All of our solutions have been especially developed to solve the real-world needs of ground handlers, airports, airlines and even airport authorities to ensure that your operations run seamlessly, with the maximum efficiency in everything from resource management and passenger handling to turnaround and reporting.
IGHC is presented as an opportunity to raise awareness, share research and develop new solutions for the ever-changing world of aviation. The conference will attract a wide range of individuals from Airlines, Ground Service Providers, Airport Authorities and their relevant suppliers. In their press release, IATA stated “IATA strives to lead the industry towards improved safety and operational efficiency in ground handling by setting standards, initiating and encouraging the implementation of global solutions. Among them, the following initiatives have been developed as an integrated solution for ground operations tailored to risk management”
A-ICE feels that this is an unrivalled opportunity to demonstrate how our solutions satisfy the evolving needs of the modern airport. We’ll be showcasing our most innovate technology, including:
- A-DCS Departure Control System offering comprehensive functionality for all aspects of passenger, baggage and aircraft handling, for all aircraft types. A-ICE on-going development guarantees a state-of-the-art solution that will evolve with the industry.
- A-BRS Baggage Reconciliation System which ensures that you know exactly where each bag is located—down to the position within the container onboard the aircraft. Bags can be found quickly and identified with 100% accuracy, using wireless scanners. The system automates baggage tracking and reconciliation from check-in to loading.
- A-HDB Handling Database – a comprehensive solution for management of flight and service data for Ground Handlers. Complete supervision of operation throughout the ground time cycle. Streamline your operations with a central database containing all real-time data, identify in time potential delays and critical situations.
- A-WBS Weight and Balance System – offering full load control and balance for passenger, mail and cargo flights. The A-ICE Weight and Balance is suitable for Airlines, Airport Authorities, Ground and Cargo Handling companies, and is compatible with all aircraft types.
- A-MDS Message Distribution System provides immediate message traffic routing between A-ODB, airport sub-systems with end-to-end monitoring and management. A-MDS is an easy, secure, and flexible way to integrate applications with the central database.
- A-CAB Contract & Billing Management is a complete package, from airport fees to invoicing. A-CAB offers a streamlined, integrated solution featuring powerful tools including management of definable airport fees, the definition of any price-influencing parameters, the design of contracts, general price lists, airline-specific agreements or even flight-specific contracts. All contracts are stored electronically and can be printed out ready-to-sign on customizable templates.
- A-VMS Vehicle Maintenance System is a complete product for the management of vehicle repair. It has been designed for repairing any kind of vehicle, not only in an airport environment. The system covers all the planning and operational aspects, including integration with SAP for spare parts management. The system encompasses all the steps of the vehicle maintenance lifecycle, from the first damage notification to the check-out and return to operation.
A-ICE can deliver these solutions straight out the box for fast implementation, integrate them with your existing technology, and have your handling operations running more efficiently in record time. We’re also please to help customers who have specific requirements that may not be available as standard, and our team can develop you a bespoke, tailor made solution that will satisfy your needs. In fact, all of the functionality in our solutions has been developed in response to real problems faced by the airports, airlines and ground handlers that we work with.
Whatever you need, we look forward to meeting you at the IGHC to discuss how we can help your operations.